Join us to make a Difference
We are West Australians of all ages and backgrounds pooling our donations to make an extraordinary, lasting and positive impact to the quality of life in our state.
By helping us, you’ll be helping local grassroots organisations, giving them access to a transformational grant that will change lives – and you’ll get to be a part of the selection process.
Your donation will help create one (or more!) game-changing grants of $100,000.
Donations are fully tax-deductible and in order to enable that we are set up as a sub-fund of the Australian Communities Foundation so donations are made through their secure payment page.
Click on the button below to make your donation:
To learn more about joining Impact100WA, please email our Committee Member, Lauren Hubbard at info[@]impact100WA.org.au
Notes on making the donation:
- If you select “Other” Donation Amount, a minimum of $1000 enables your participation and voting rights, anything more will be added to the total grant amount for this year.
- To make it easier for subsequent years, you can choose to set up a Recurring Gift by credit card or direct deposit. We are only able accept an annual subscription at this stage (despite the other options offered on the page!).
- Tick the “Corporate” box if you wish to make the donation under a business name.
- In the “Comments” box, please feel free to give any extra details, such as how you came across Impact100 WA or who else is included in the donation.
- If you pay by Credit Card, you should immediately receive an email from the Australian Communities Foundation which includes a link to your tax receipt.
- If you choose Direct Deposit you will receive the tax receipt once the payment has been processed by the banks (after approx 7 working days).
- In due course, your details will be passed back to Impact100 WA so that we can then properly welcome you.
- While the ACF cannot accept donations from a PAF, we do encourage you to be part of Impact100 WA and we are able to make it work for you: contact us here for more info
‘Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you’ll find one at the end of your arm … As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands. One for helping yourself, the other for helping others.’
Audrey Hepburn, Actress.