Join us to make a Difference
We are West Australians of all ages and backgrounds pooling our donations to make an extraordinary, lasting and positive impact to the quality of life in our state.
By helping us, you’ll be helping local grassroots organisations, giving them access to a transformational grant that will change lives – and you’ll get to be a part of the selection process.
Your donation will be an important part of creating two (or more!) game-changing grants of $100,000.
Donations are fully tax-deductible and in order to enable that we are set up as a sub-fund of the Australian Communities Foundation so donations are made through their secure payment page.
Have a read of the notes below and then click on the Donate button to make your donation:
If you would like to learn more about joining Impact100WA, please email our Donor Engagement Officer, Lauren Hubbard at info[@]impact100WA.org.au
Notes on making the donation:
- When you click on the Donate button above, you will be taken to the website of Australian Communities Foundation.
- The Recurring Donation option will have been automatically selected but you are welcome to make a One-Time Donation instead.
- The Recurring one allows you to set and forget – it will take payment for this year and then again annually until the date you have indicated (if any). We are only able accept a YEARLY subscription at this stage (despite the other options offered on the page!).
- As mentioned on the page, adding $100 to your donation to go towards our (very minimal) admin costs is always appreciated and you can rest assured that any we don’t use goes straight into our grants.
- In the “Additional notes” box, please feel free to give any extra details, such as how you came across Impact100 WA or who else is included in the donation.
- On the next page, if you tick the Privacy box (an option we are obliged to provide), you will receive a tax-deductible receipt but you won’t receive any contact from us about this great collective giving that you are now part of, which would be a shame.
- If you make the donation under an organisation name, it is worth providing your name as the Recognition Name so that we can more easily identify you.
- In due course, your details will be passed back to Impact100 WA so that we can then properly welcome you.
- While the ACF cannot accept donations from a PAF, we do encourage you to be part of Impact100 WA and we are able to make it work for you: contact us here for more info
‘Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you’ll find one at the end of your arm … As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands. One for helping yourself, the other for helping others.’
Audrey Hepburn, Actress.