2020 was a crazy year…
…but we got a lot done.
For pictures and all the great details, make sure you check out this page.
Below is a summary for a quick pat on the back:
- COVID-19 caused lockdowns and restrictions from March onwards
- 97 Initial applications received and assessed
- Shortened timeline (all done and dusted in 4 months!)
- Smaller grants of $50,000 so we could make more of them
- 4 Preliminary assessment sessions (via Zoom and in person)
- 16 Site visits (in person)
- 1 very important Assessment Evening
- 9 Presentations at the Grant Awards Dinner
- 6 Primary grant recipients
- 3 Runner-up grant recipients
- Over $3000 raised and donated by YoungImpact
And we still managed to fit in a Generous Australians talk and the End of Year Wrap-up!