The aim of Impact100 WA is to provide high impact grants that will make a significant and measurable difference to an under-served cause or population
$100,000 creates transformational impact for our local not-for-profits
How to apply for our grant
- Head to our Grants web page
- Read the Key Objectives and Eligibility
- Access the documents available at the bottom of the web page (these include the Initial Application Guidelines and the Initial Application Form).
- Check out additional questions on the Grants FAQs page.
- Attend our Workshop for Potential Applicants (see below).
Applications close at 12 noon on Friday 28th May
Workshop for Potential Applicants
- We are holding a Workshop for Potential Applicants where we will run through our guidelines and application form, as well as answering questions to provide clarification.
- On Wednesday 7th April at 10am in the Perth CBD
- We do encourage any organisation considering applying to us to read our documents and then attend this workshop.
- Click below to register to attend the workshop: https://events.humanitix.com/impact100wa-grant-workshop